This blend of essential oils was developed to create a synergy to relax the body and mind. The three olfactory notes - head, heart, and base - with floral and citrus notes, are enveloping and create a soothing climate. It helps to release nervous tensions and physical discomforts. These premium quality essential oils have subtle fragrances that do not harm the sense of smell and create an atmosphere of well-being.
Lavender essential oil is known for its role in muscle relaxation. Eucalyptus radiata, soft and invigorating, combined with the scent of bergamot, reduces fatigue and calms feverish states. Neroli and Ylang-Ylang, with their delicate and sensual scents, create a good mood and promote relaxation. The velvety scent of rosewood adds a final note for moments of respite.
Excerpts from the book "Essential Oils - For Cooking and Wellness" (Mélinda Wilson, Éditions Fides, 2010)
- Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) "Mythical flower, synonymous with innocence and freshness. The bitter orange tree, or sour orange tree, whose flowers are distilled by steam, gives us the essential oil of neroli. (...) The name of neroli was adopted, to designate this essence, by the princess of Nerola, in the XVIIIth century. (...) This golden oil is expensive, but like gold, it is worth its price, because it takes about 1 ton of flowers to obtain 1 kg of essential oil. Neroli essential oil (...) and its exotic scent transports us as soon as we breathe it in, zesty, sweet and flowery." "The benefits of neroli essential oil (...) Widely used in perfumery, (...) its scent calms (...) Soft and soothing, (...) it can be used(...) as a tonic lotion or refreshing mist(...)."
- YLANG-YLANG (Cananga odorata) "The flower of flowers, the perfume of paradise. Ylang-Ylang, native to the humid tropics of India and Southeast Asia (...).its suave fragrance is powerful and exotic. It became famous in Europe when famous houses, like Chanel, integrated it in their perfumes. Its essential oil, reputed to be an aphrodisiac, has relaxing properties (...).
- BERGAMOT (Citrus aurantium bergamia) "Native to China, this orange-sized citrus fruit is thought to be a cross between the lime and the bitter orange. (...) Its fruity and slightly spicy fragrance is subtle, making it the ideal companion to stronger aromatic notes. - (...) it blends well with floral (...) and citrus notes."
Properties of the essential oils in this synergy help to:
- LAVENDER GROSSO: relax and remain calm.
- EUCALYPTUS RADIUS: release tension.
- BERGAMOT: fight depression and nervousness.
- NEROLI: calm the body and mind.
- YLANG-YLANG: harmonizing and sensual.
- ROSEWOOD: reduce stress, promotes relaxation.
This synergy of essential oils is used with the Aromaestro tabletop diffuser that covers an area up to 46.45 m2 (500 sq. ft.).
Usage: Add between 5 to 20 drops to the water of your diffuser depending on the desired olfactory intensity.
Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. For external use only. Not recommended for children under 12 years old. Stop using this product if negative reactions appear and consult a health professional.
Format 30 ml
Made in Canada
Head : Lavandin grosso
Heart : Eucalyptus radiata, Bergamot, Neroli
Base : Ylang-Ylang, Rosewood